GuavaPass started in mid-March 2015, launching 2 months later in Singapore. We are now live in Bangkok, Hong Kong, and 10 other cities. Our team is rapidly expanding, and we need designers like you to help expand our product and platform to the rest of the world!
Who You Are
You believe in designing clean, beautiful, and understandable things. Most importantly, you love taking your designs all the way from concept to code.
You put more love into your designs and code than Michael Bolton puts into a love song.
You desire the opportunity and challenge to do more.
What We Want
We want a frontend designer that wants to help us make our product interfaces clean, beautiful and understandable.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, copywriters and product stakeholders. This means that, yes, you might love struggling with “feelings”.
We want you to have the ability to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into smooth and intuitive interfaces and interactions that will reach people around the world
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Strong graphic design ability.
- Experience working with UX designers & developers.
- Located in Singapore.
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Sketch, Figma, Illustrator and Invision
- Adobe XD, FramerJS, Hype, Origami
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Anything else you believe is relevant