GuavaPass started in mid-March 2015, launching 2 months later in Singapore. We are now live in Bangkok, Hong Kong, and 10 other cities. Our team is rapidly expanding, and we need designers like you to help expand our product and platform to the rest of the world!
If this is you, you are passionate and entrepreneurial, with a go-getter mindset. You love building things that people love with great design and simple user experience. You have a knack for understanding end user issues and can bring simple, elegant solutions end to end. You’re a multitasker and can keep cool under pressure. You are fun to work with, enjoy close collaboration with a small team, and feel passionately about the GuavaPass mission.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Strong graphic design ability.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Located in Singapore.
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Sketch, Figma, Illustrator and Invision
- Adobe XD, FramerJS, Hype, Origami
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Anything else you believe is relevant