Join a team that’s revolutionizing the Health & Fitness industry! GuavaPass has partnered with thousands of premium fitness studios and healthy lifestyle brands across Asia and the Middle East to offer its members unlimited classes and exclusive membership discounts to a spectrum of healthy lifestyle products and services. Members have the flexibility to mix it up and try and take tested new workouts across all of our 10 cities. All of our studios have been hand selected by our team of fitness fanatics, who live and breathe a healthy lifestyle. This has created an ever-growing community of fitness enthusiasts and healthy-living experts who offer the latest advice on a multitude of wellness aspects. Here at GuavaPass we wholeheartedly believe in this fitness revolution.
If you are upbeat and confident, are fun to work with, have excellent organization, people, and communication skills, and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission then we want you to join us! You will be responsible for helping scout, sign, and manage new studios, organise events alongside the team, liaise with our studio partners, assist with customer service, and main our GuavaPass website and mobile app. After a full day at the office (or out at meetings), you’d be 100% ready to sweat it out at a Bootcamp or Hot Yoga class to scope out a new studio in the neighborhood.
- Foster/ Maintain strong relationships with our studio partners by communicating quickly and effectively
- Coordinate with payment team and studio staff/owners to ensure accuracy and reconcile studio receipts
- Help plan fitness and lifestyle events with studio partners
- Coordinate with the different departments for all things studio related. Act as the official company liaison to our studio partners.
- Collaborate with the Social and Marketing teams to create synergies between individual studio marketing initiatives and GuavaPass Marketing initiatives
- Work with the Social and Email team in creating and uploading content for the bi-weekly member and non-member newsletter as well as studio newsletter
- Responsible for onboarding new studios as well as providing studio staff with necessary GuavaPass Dashboard training
- Report any bugs in app, website and backend support system to the Development team and wider teams when appropriate especially studio dashboard issues
- Responsible for making sure all studio information, photos, and schedules are always relevant, current, and correct
- Ensure studio’s assets and schedules are accurately uploaded and portrayed on the GuavaPass platform
- Responsible for highlighting the value of studio partners and ensuring that GuavaPass is able to assist and . address all their issues and concerns
- Responsible for strengthening the studio-GuavaPass relationship through pro-studio initiatives within the company (ie. Studio Christmas gifts, Sending out congratulatory tokens during studio milestones, organizing studio events, scheduling photoshoots and influencer visits for studios, etc.)
- Assist General Manager in their initiatives to acquire new members, improve gross margins, and overall support.
- Extremely Organized and detail oriented
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- To notch interpersonal and communication skills since this will be necessary in forging/ maintaining strong relationships with studio owners
- Strong English language skills
- Positive can-do, self-starter, crush-it mindset and attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of an international and regional team
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once
If interested, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the answers to these 3 questions:
- How would you go about maintaining relationships with more than 50+ studio partners?
- What would you say to a studio to convince them to sign onto our platform?
- Why should we hire you for this role?