GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across Asia and the Middle East.
We’re looking for a Studio Marketing Manager to focus on content creation and marketing communications with our 2,500+ studio partners. Based in Singapore, this role is equally strategic and creative.
If this is you, you love creating content, whether that is on social media, blogs or offline and have strong communication and writing skills. Working with 12 markets across the company, you will be responsible for identifying content opportunities and will lead planning and execution for these initiatives. You will have the opportunity to take creative control to prioritize projects, along with working consistently on the GuavaPass blog monthly studio newsletter. We are looking at YOU to help build the GuavaPass STUDIO community.
If this sounds like you, then read on…
- Develop, plan and execute on the studio content calendar
- Understand the studio specific needs of all GuavaPass markets (12)
- Write content for and manage the GuavaPass blog
- Collaborate and strategize with local market teams to enhance studio content efforts
- Develop and design monthly studio newsletters
- Create marketing assets in support of studios
- Conduct market research to understand the type of content studios are interested in
- Stay on top of global wellness trends
- Report to the Marketing and Operations Teams
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment (content or marketing)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, knack for creativity
- Strong work ethic and integrity with relentless desire to go above and beyond
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with teams across geographic regions and time zones
- Past start up experience is a plus
- A love for fitness, health, wellness and oven-roasted kale chips. We don’t just talk the talk. We are all super passionate about the GuavaPass mission and live it every day!
If you are interested in this position, send an email to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. In the email body, make three suggestions on how we can use content to engage and support studio partners.