GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across 13 cities in the Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for kick-ass “Senior Events Executive” to join our Singapore team to take GuavaPass to the next level.
You will be responsible for engaging high valued clients of the company so you have to have excellent communication skills, be hungry with a can-do attitude, don’t mind the dynamics of a startup and have a real passion in building new relationships with new people.
Events are a big and exciting part of our company, where you will be able to bring out your creative side structuring, designing and sharing ideas (check-it-out @guavapasskl @guavapassmnl @guavapassbkk @guavapassme @guavapasssg @guavapassjakarta @guavapasshongkong). You will be in charge of servicing our accounts with big international brand partners and city team by executing some of the most exciting wellness programs, brand campaigns and fitness activations around.
Oh, and you are fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a full day of events, meetings, designing and communicating you’re ready to sweat it out at a boxing, boot camp or yoga class with the rest of the team. #DoyouGuava?
PERK: GuavaPass membership! You can exercise as much as you want!
• Conceptualise and prepare turn-key proposals customised to an individual event
• Liaise between client, designer and other parties leading up to the event, ensuring client and event requirements are met
• To take on project administration and assist in managing the workflow and timely completion of projects undertaken
• Onsite execution and smooth delivery of events
• Accurate and timely budgeting
• Reporting and metrics
• Maintaining event calendars
Preferred Education and Experience
How to Apply: Apply to email@example.com with the job title and the city as the subject and include:
2. A simple brief of how you will plan a wellness event
*Please note that responses will only be sent to fully complete applications to the email address stated above.