GuavaPass is looking for a kick-ass “Sales Executive” to join our awesome team in the Middle East and take GuavaPass to the next level. If you are a real go-getter and peoples person, this might be the dream job for you with BIG rewards!
You will be responsible for engaging potential customers to generate sales and meet cross-organisational sales goals, so you have to have excellent communication skills, be hungry with a can-do attitude, don’t mind the dynamics of a startup and have a real passion in building new relationships with new people.
Events are a big exciting part of the job where you will be able to bring out your creative side structuring and sharing ideas (check-it-out @guavapassme). You will be working with big international companies and the city team in executing some of the most the most exciting fitness activations around.
Oh, and you’re fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a full day of lead generation, meetings, uploading, reporting and helping out at events, you’re ready to sweat it out at a boxing, boot camp or yoga class with the rest of the team. #DoyouGuava?
PERK: You can exercise as much as you want!
• Achieving set KPI targets and reporting directly to HQ.
• Proactively test out new channels on a regular basis.
• Building a strong relationship with existing customers, maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• Identify new business opportunities and customers.
• Build a network of new customers by email, phone, cold-call or face to face.
• Arrange new meetings with clients to explore opportunities.
• Answering incoming tickets (inquiries) and referrals.
• Structuring proposals to clients.
• Upload and update customer information, discussions and dealings into CRM tools.
• Event structuring and execution.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience
• SalesForce CRM
• Frontline Sales
• Travel flexibility – Must have a valid license and transportation (gas expenses provided)
How to Apply
Interested? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject and include:
2. Video Application – Create a brief video of yourself outlining the following points:
- Why do you want to work for GuavaPass?
- What makes you awesome for this role?
- Who is your hero and why?