GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners in your city. All classes have been hand selected by our team of fitness enthusiasts, who live and breathe a healthy lifestyle. Here at GuavaPass we wholeheartedly believe in this fitness revolution. Join the new community of healthy living! One Pass. One Community.
We’re looking for a Payment and Operations Specialist–or in other words a Payments Ninja–to join our headquarter team in Singapore! You will work closely with our Finance team, Studio & Customer Happiness Director, as well as local teams across 11 cities to ensure that payments to our partners are processed and posted accurately and efficiency..
If this is you, you are extremely detail-oriented, thorough, and resourceful. You love following and establishing processes to create more efficiency. Obviously, you’re a numbers person who loves excel shortcuts, but you also love helping people and working in close collaboration with a small team. You have a knack for technology and you’re excited to join a fast-moving, quick-growing start up.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams. You will be communicating directly with contacts at our payment processing companies, finance and Studio and Customer Happiness Director, liaising internally with our Studio Happiness Managers, General Managers and studio partners to resolve issues. You will assist Studio Happiness Managers following up with studios to send bank account details and resolve payment issues. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to work with our development team on a payment integration project.
- Calculate and process payments to 800+ fitness studio partners across 11 GuavaPass cities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate directly with studio partners to ensure that their questions regarding payments are answered quickly and professionally
- Liaise between studio partners, local city team members, banks, and payment providers to resolve payment issues
- Communicate with new partners to collate necessary information to create payment accounts
- Forecast monthly payments in close collaboration with the finance team
- Work closely with development team to further streamline payment processing via technological integrations and upgrades
- Suggest improvements to internal payment processes and external processes so payments are done swiftly and efficiently without error
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all payment questions from internal and external parties
- Assist with any other operational needs as appropriate
- English fluency in communication, writing, and speaking
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented nature with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and set priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to “roll-up sleeves” and tackle challenges
- Eagerness to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of an international and regional team
- B.A. / B.S. with excellent academic record
- Experience in a big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- This job is based in Singapore and is open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
- Interest in joining a quickly growing start-up team and fitness lover is a plus 😉
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Anything else you believe is relevant