Want to be part of one of the fastest growing fitness start-ups in Asia and the Middle East?
Interested in fitness, social media and digital communities?
Highly skilled in all the current social media platforms?
Then you’re in the right place!
GuavaPass is looking for a social media intern to join the HQ team here in Singapore on a part-time basis. They will be working closely with the team on a strategic and creative level, helping support marketing, email and communications initiatives. Candidates must be proficient in writing and communication, whilst looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience in one of the fastest growing startups in Asia and the Middle East.
- Work on the GuavaPass social media to maintain our global brand voice across all markets
- Create, develop and execute exciting and enticing content on social accounts and our blog
- Help manage the digital GuavaPass community through online enquiries and social media platforms
- Contribute inventive ideas for promotional campaigns as well as organic marketing
- Work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Manage trends in the social world as they happen, and identify ways they can be used for the health and fitness sector
- Work with over 10 other cities on global campaigns and company-wide products, providing support to large teams when needed
- Represent GuavaPass through a healthy, positive and upbeat image
- Inventive, driven and determined
- Detail oriented nature and keen to solve problems
- Light-hearted and has a good sense of humor
- Loves a good workout
- Enjoys the start-up, self-motivated type of work culture
- Can easily communicate across regions and cultures
- Proficient in writing
Have other skills that don’t know we need? Please get in touch! Here are some bonus skills:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Video editing
- Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com