GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across Asia and the Middle East.
We’re looking for a rockstar City Manager to lead the growth of the Singapore market. This is a complex and rewarding role at the intersection of business development, growth strategy, and account management.
If this is you, you have a love for entrepreneurship, partnerships, and of course, fitness. You are a true hustler with a track record of delivering results under pressure in an autonomous, fast-paced environment. While you’re are an independent self-starter, you’re also a well-connected charmer who loves building communities and connecting like minded people. Additionally you are a multi-talented jack of all trades – from tough business negotiations, to thoughtful customer service, or planning a 100+ person rooftop yoga event – you’ve got it covered. To get it all done, you’ve got a jam-packed, well-organised calendar of studio meetings, influencer meet ups, and boxing classes.
If this sounds like you, then read on…
- Plan, manage, and execute the growth of studio partnerships and GuavaPass members in Singapore
- Establish relationships and negotiate deals with top fitness studio partners
- Maintain strong relationships with existing partners and identify additional ways to work together
- Assume ownership of the GuavaPass product offering by keeping the class and studio selections updated and relevant
- Engage with GuavaPass members on a daily basis to understand and address customer concerns
- Stay active(!) in the fitness and wellness community in Singapore
- Work with relevant teams to develop and execute the local marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth in Singapore
- Strategize and evaluate the performance of marketing initiatives across various channels, both on- and offline
- Co-facilitate events and activations to promote the GuavaPass brand and grow the GuavaPass member community in Singapore
- Identify and collaborate on partnerships with influencers, brands, and businesses that align with the GuavaPass brand and ethos
- Manage social media platforms to promote studio partners and engage the GuavaPass community
- Identify additional opportunities and channels for growth within Singapore, Southeast Asia, and beyond
- Report directly to the Senior Management Team
- Own the planning and reporting of key business metrics
- Work closely with other team members in our Singapore Headquarters and in our other cities (e.g. Global Marketing, Corporate Partnerships, Customer Service, Engineers, Business Intelligence)
- Confidence in managing at least one other team member
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment (city or country general manager, or manager of marketing, partnerships, business development, or sales)
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills; previous managerial skills required
- Confidence as a communicator and writer and top-notch interpersonal and social skills
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity with relentless desire to go above and beyond
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with teams across geographic regions and time zones
- Drive to stay constantly informed on industry development, consumer trends, and new technologies
- Past start up experience is a plus
- A love for fitness, health, wellness and oven-roasted kale chips. We don’t just talk the talk. We are all super passionate about the GuavaPass mission and live it every day!
If you are interested in this position, send an email to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. In the email body, give us your three best suggestions for how you would grow the GuavaPass membership community in Singapore.