We’re looking for an all-star intern for our newly launched GuavaPass Mumbai office.
If this is you, you are high energy, upbeat, enthusiastic and confident—with excellent communication and people skills. You are an above and beyond team player who is extremely detail-oriented and meticulous. In addition, you’re fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a day running around the city or setting up an event, you’re 110% ready to sweat it out at a Bootcamp or Yoga class to scope out a new studio in the neighborhood.
- Keep the GuavaPass project updated and relevant by requesting class schedules from studios and uploading to our website and app
- Engage with GuavaPass members on a daily basis to understand and address customer concerns
- Organise and attend events to promote the GuavaPass brand and grow the GuavaPass member community in Mumbai
- Identify and initiate partnerships with brands and businesses that align with the GuavaPass brand and ethos
- Create content (articles, photos, stories) for our social media platforms (primarily Instagram, Facebook, and blog) to promote studio partners and engage the GuavaPass community
- Work closely with other team members both in Mumbai and across our other 11 international cities to address issues, implement customer feedback, and grow the GuavaPass global community
- Complete spoken and written fluency in English
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude
- Confidence as a communicator and writer
- Top notch interpersonal and social skills
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a relentless desire to go above and beyond
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- A love for fitness, health, wellness and oven-roasted kale chips. We don’t just talk the talk. We are all super passionate about the GuavaPass mission and live it every day!
This is an unpaid internship but we can provide you with unlimited fitness classes (all you can sweat) and the chance to gain experience at a fast-moving, international start-up.
If you are interested in this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mumbai Internship Application” in the subject line. Attach your CV to the email, and in the subject body send us your responses to the below 3 questions:
- Why you’d make an all-star GuavaPass intern?
- What’s your favorite fitness class in Mumbai and why?
- Which instagram handle that inspires you?