Are you passionate about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle?
Are you outgoing, hands-on and street smart?
Are you detailed oriented and like to take initiative?
Then we are looking for you!
GuavaPass is expanding to Malaysia and looking for an intern to help us grow! You will be joining a team who are fun, sporty, young, and super-social.
You will be responsible for helping scout new studios, organise events alongside the team, liaise with partners, assist with customer service as well as general partnership related admin. The position is absolutely not a 9 to 5 job and you need to be super flexible (though not necessarily at yoga poses!).
*Fluency in both English and Malay is preferable.
We can offer you:
- a fun working environment that does not chain you to a desk or even an office if you don’t feel like it
- the experience of working with a rapidly growing start-up
- a free GuavaPass membership
- the opportunity to create some truly fantastic events
- the chance of working closely with big and recognisable fitness brands
Don’t be shy: send your most creative application today to [email protected].