GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across 12 cities across Asia and the Middle East.
We’re looking for a kick-ass creative/digital designer to join the marketing team here at the GuavaPass HQ in Singapore with skills in graphic design and video editing. You will be creating high-quality digital assets, video content, social media assets and print material. You will have the chance to create designs shared in the 12 global GuavaPass markets, assist in campaign creation, and learn about localising digital marketing for each city.
You will report to the Global Digital Communication Manager and the Global Marketing Director and will be expected to support execution of design ideas in a timely manner.
Done well, this role has the opportunity to turn into full-time employment.
What we can offer you:
- A free GuavaPass membership during your 3-month period
- Paid 3-Month Contract
- A fun working environment (group workouts, a cool co-working space and access to fun fitness events)
- The experience of working with a rapidly growing start-up as a member of an international and regional team.
- Create designs including, but not limited to; digital/video/motion graphics/print and
- Conceptualising work to produce effective and creative results
- Be a valuable part of the marketing team, providing if needed feedback and ideas on current campaigns
- Assists in graphics support for over 12 cities including the HQ
- Support the email marketing, social media, paid advertising and local city teams
- Create and distribute a myriad of graphic mediums within short time frames and with great time management
- Provide valuable insight into new and upcoming digital software/digital design platforms to stay on top of trends
- Skilled in Photoshop / Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video editing (Premiere Pro, After Effects or equivalent.) and Gif creation (Photoshop or equivalent)
- Great copywriting skills and communication in English
- Must be able to work independently and/or with a team
- Comfortable with Instagram (IG story videos, video/ads)
- Excellent camera skills including proven ability to film interviews
- Printed Flyers and Brochures design
- Social media platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Skilled in Canva or equivalent software
This role will be 9am – 5pm, Mon-Friday.
Send your CV and a minimum of 3 examples of your previous work (graphic design, video editing examples, gif animations etc) to email@example.com with the subject Graphic/Digital Design Intern – *your name*