GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across 12 cities in the Asia and the Middle East.
You will join the finance and accounting team at our Singapore HQ and experience first-hand the inner workings of the fastest-growing fitness membership platform in the region. While assisting with core finance and accounting functions, you will also be responsible for a number of high impact projects that will streamline reporting and management decision-making.
Oh, and you are fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a full day of number-crunching, meetings and reporting you’re ready to sweat it out at a boxing, boot camp or yoga class with the rest of the team. #DoyouGuava?
- Preparation of monthly reports for reporting
- Accounts receivable processing,
- Accounts payable processing
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
- Perform monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Assist with month end closing
- Assist with cash management activities
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Currently pursuing Finance/Accounting undergraduate program or the equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Minimum internship commitment of 3 months
- Self-motivated & driven
- Willing to learn
- Meticulous & keen eye for detail
- Existing/previous GuavaPass members will be prioritized
If you are ready to take on this internship challenge at GuavaPass, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- Your answers to the following questions:
- Please explain the GuavaPass business model, and how it derives a gross profit
- Identify and explain the three largest items (in dollar value) on GuavaPass’ balance sheet
- What are the main overhead costs of the company, and why?