GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across 11 cities in the Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a kick-ass “Events Manager” to join our HQ Singapore Team and take GuavaPass events to the next level.
You will be responsible for engaging potential customers to generate sales and meet cross-organisational sales goals, so you have to have excellent communication skills, be hungry with a can-do attitude, don’t mind the dynamics of a startup and have a real passion in building new relationships with new people.
Events are a big and exciting part of our company, where you will be able to bring out your creative side structuring, designing and sharing ideas (check-it-out @guavapasskl @guavapassme @guavapasssg @guavapassjakarta @guavapasshongkong). You will be in charge of servicing our accounts with big international brand partners and city team by executing some of the most exciting wellness programs, brand campaigns and fitness activations around.
Oh, and you are fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a full day of meetings, designing and communicating you’re ready to sweat it out at a boxing, boot camp or yoga class with the rest of the team. #DoyouGuava?
PERK: GuavaPass membership! You can exercise as much as you want!
• Creation of presentations for events and providing proposals for new business.
• Conceptualise and prepare turn-key proposals customised to individual event
• Liaison between city team and other parties leading up to the event, ensuring client and event requirements are met
• To take on project administration and assist in managing the workflow and timely completion of projects undertaken
• Onsite execution and smooth delivery of events
For us to consider you, you will have to have:
• Detail oriented, detail oriented and detail oriented. Oh, did we mention detail oriented?
• Passionate about your work, and one that takes immense pride and satisfaction in a job well done
• Work hour flexibility, as events may be on weekends or after office hours
• Know how to use powerpoint or keynote to create presentation and proposals
Preferred Education and Experience
• Graphics, Design or Marketing
• Events and advertising
How to Apply, Interested?
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject and include:
2. Video Application – Create a video of yourself outlining the following points:
Why do you want to work for GuavaPass?
What makes you awesome for this role?
Who is your hero and why?
*Please note that responses will only be sent to fully complete applications to the email address stated above.