GuavaPass is looking for a kick-ass “Events Intern” to join our HQ team in Singapore and take GuavaPass events to the next level.
Events are a big and exciting part of our company, where you will be able to bring out your creative side structuring, designing and sharing ideas (check-it-out @guavapasskl @guavapassme @guavapasssg). You will be working with big international brand partners and our city teams in executing some of the most the most exciting fitness activations around.
Oh, and you are fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion for the GuavaPass mission. After a full day of meetings, designing and communicating you’re ready to sweat it out at a boxing, boot camp or yoga class with the rest of the team. #DoyouGuava?
PERK: GuavaPass membership! You can exercise as much as you want!
- To assist Events manager in the servicing of a portfolio of accounts
- Help conceptualise and prepare turn-key proposals customised to individual event
- Assist in liaising vendors, designer and other parties leading up to the event, ensuring client and event requirements are met
- To take on project administration and assist in managing the workflow and timely completion of projects undertaken
- Onsite execution and smooth delivery of the event
- New acquisition sourcing
For us to consider you, you will have to have:
- Detail oriented, detail oriented and detail oriented. Oh, did we mention detail oriented?
- Passionate in your work, and one that takes immense pride and satisfaction in a job well done
- Know how to use powerpoint to create proposals
- Preferred Education and Experience
- Graphics, CAD, Design or Marketing
- Events and advertising experience
- Work hour flexibility, as events may be on weekends or after office hours
How to Apply?
Interested? Apply to email@example.com with the job title as the subject and include your CV.