GuavaPass is hiring an Email Marketing Coordinator to support our Team based in Bangkok. One of the most important growth platforms for the business, the email marketing team is responsible for strategy, design, development and deployment of all global email marketing elements across 10 GuavaPass operating cities.
Thai National only.
- Assist in execution of email marketing elements
- Work closely with email team, graphic design, and local teams to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences including newsletters, promotional emails, and event invitation emails.
- Assist in coding and editing content for email distribution
- Assist in concept and design creation
- Assist in generating email performance reports
- Maintain open communications with team at all times
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Intermediate to strong English communication skills, writing and speaking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic to good knowledge of HTML, or willingness to learn
- Ability to comprehend and identify good design
- Bachelor degree required
- Interest in joining a quickly growing start-up team
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- K-pop lover is a plus 😉
To apply, please send your resume and a brief email to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.