GuavaPass gives members access to a community of fitness studios and healthy-living experts, offering unlimited classes at premium fitness studios, exclusive events with wellness experts, community classes and a range of perks from healthy living partners across 12 cities across Asia and the Middle East.
We’re looking for a creative and passionate social media content developer/content writer to join the marketing team here at the GuavaPass HQ in Singapore, with skills in health and fitness writing, communication, and social media. You will be creating high-quality blog articles, supporting the marketing team on local content initiatives and working closely with the social media team. You will have the chance to write content to be shared across a 150k social media audience, plus 2000 daily views on the blog. You will be assisting in local content development, social media management, and learn about localising campaigns for every market.
You will report to the Global Digital Communication Manager and the Global Marketing Director and will be expected to support the execution of content ideas in a timely manner across all markets. You should have a keen interest in social media, health and fitness, plus previous experience writing in this industry.
Done well, this role has the opportunity to turn into full-time employment.
What we can offer you:
- A free GuavaPass membership
- Paid 3-Month Contract
- A fun working environment (group workouts, a cool co-working space and access to fun fitness events)
- The experience of working with a rapidly growing start-up as a member of an international and regional team.
- Create captivating and highly-shareable written content in a timely manner
- Assist the social media team by providing hands-on support for both HQ and local teams
- Work with the marketing and graphic design team to support local teams with their content needs
- Support the email marketing teams and corporate team with content ideas for a variety of campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide exceptional copy
- Support the email marketing, social media paid advertising and local city teams
- Flawless English communication skills
- Very comfortable using Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Proficient in WordPress, Wix, and Canva
- Scheduling software like Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.
- Great copywriting skills and flawless communication in English
- Must be able to work independently and/or with a team
Send your CV and a minimum of 2 examples of your previous work/articles to email@example.com with the subject Digital Content + Social Media Intern – *your name*