GuavaPass started in mid-March 2015, launching 2 months later in Singapore. We are now live in Bangkok, Hong Kong, and 9 other cities. Our membership is rapidly growing and we need customer service agents to help us continue to make our customers happy!
If this is you, you are passionate and entrepreneurial, with a go-getter mindset. You love helping people, are enthusiastic and have a knack for technology. You are detail oriented, thorough and resourceful but know when you need to act fast. You’re a multitasker and can keep cool under pressure. You are fun to work with, enjoy close collaboration with a small team, and feel passionate about the GuavaPass mission.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our Global Support Team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams. You will be communicating directly with English-speaking customers in all of our 11 cities, liaising internally with our Studio Happiness Managers, General Managers and our tech team to resolve issues. You will assist Studio Happiness Managers in updating studio partner pages with new assets and schedules. By being at the forefront of our business, you will also have the opportunity to pitch new ideas on how to improve the GuavaPass product and services.
This job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Thai national only.
- Global customer service support by email with a focus on quality interactions with customers.
- Data entry using our easy to navigate backend system
- Work closely from Bangkok to support the Customer Happiness and Studio Management teams in GuavaPass cities including Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jakarta, Manila, Shanghai, Taipei, Beijing
- Positive, can-do, self-starter, crush-it mindset and attitude
- Outstanding English written skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of an international and regional team
- Strong English language skills
- Additional written language skills are a benefit
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 2 years minimum job experience encouraged
- Prior experience in Customer Service preferred
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Anything else you believe is relevant