- Name, age, nationality, how you’d like to be credited.
- What’s your process when planning a class?
I pick a skill I would like my class to focus on that day and work around both progressions and understanding of the movements, and then, of course, we get our conditioning in!
- How do you make sure that students are enjoying the class?
I try to be the energy of the class but also make sure I’m pushing everyone.
Whether that means I’m singing, dancing, or singing
As well as making sure I’m checking on every person while the class goes on to give them that extra push!
- What do you keep in mind when having new students in class?
I try to make sure they’re enjoying themselves but also understand that they can push themselves more than they’re comfortable with.
- What do you think keeps students coming back to your classes?
The feeling of accomplishment that comes with calisthenics training, mixed with the fact that the classes tend to be fun and friendly. You may come without knowing anyone but guarantee you leave with at least one new friend!
- Anything else you’d like to add?
Fitness should be fun. It should never be something where you say “I HAVE to work out today”. It will begin to feel like a job and nobody wants 2 of those things, but if you enjoy what you’re doing you begin to prioritize it and look forward to doing it. Enjoy your life.