Oh I didn’t notice you were lifting extremely heavy weights, please drop them louder 🙂
1. Was the warm up always this difficult?
Suddenly realising 10 minutes on the treadmill is most definitely not just a warm-up
2. I used to lift how much?
Surely I was doing the math wrong – let’s start with some easy 2kgs 🙂
3. Why does everyone look so good?
How do people look so good when they work out…I look like an angry Irish man
4. And I only have to be here for like 20 minutes right?
And then we can go eat…
5. Why is everyone carrying around a different coloured drink?
That can’t be good for you…
6. I don’t remember jiggling this much when I ran…?
Real muscles bounce… I think
7. Can walking on the treadmill fix the last 3 weeks of cheat days?
I swear I read about a woman who walked off 25kgs…
8. How many squats do I need to do to get a squat bum?
Shouldn’t take very long right?
9. Where do I look?!
Using the thigh abductor and making eye contact with someone is probably the worst thing that could happen to you…
10. If this machine is for my abs, why is it hurting my shoulders?
I’m going to end up in one of those gym-fail youtube compilations if someone catches me right now…
11. So this is a daily thing?
4-5 times per week you say…
12. Am I the only one listening to good music?
Idk about everyone else, but my Sweat playlist on Spotify is straight fire – 4 people outside of my family are following it
13. Did I just spy some gains?
I might have only been here for 30 minutes but I think it’s working…
14. Sleep is just as important as working out, so I’ll just get really good at the former
It’s a scientific fact, and you can’t go against science
Sign up to GuavaPass now!