One of the most common workout mistakes is not prioritizing variety in a workout routine. It’s easy to get comfortable with what you’re familiar with and stick with it, because it may be the reason you tell yourself why you’re sticking to your regimen. Don’t forget, our bodies adapt and if you stick to the same routine for too long development will hit a plateau.
Eat Train Love and AquaspinTM are aware of this and are keen to round up your workouts with their Double Trouble session on Saturday, July 2nd at 2pm @ Tanderra.
What you can expect from AquaspinTM is to…
- …BURN MORE CALORIES: burn up to 800 calories in 45 minutes as aqua workouts burn 3 times more calories than land based exercise
- …get a FULL BODY WORKOUT: our AquaSignature session works mainly upper body but not exclusively. You will also experience ab work & upper body work. No muscle will be spared!
- …work hard with ZERO IMPACT: AquaspinTM harnesses the inartistic buoyancy of the water, to provide a zero impact state for your joints.
- …KILL CELLULITE: AquaspinTM is clinically proven as an effective means to combat cellulite. AquaspinTM generates a natural massage, which drains the lymphatic system, which eliminates cellulite.
- …IMPROVE CARDIO ENDURANCE (H2O HEART RATE): cardiovascular training enhances our ability to process oxygen to feed our muscles with energy; AquaspinTM classes are designed to increase your body’s ability to do just that!
…and when doing barre with Eat Train Love be ready to…
- Move with FLUIDITY AND DYNAMICISM: activate multiple facets of your muscles, and engage the various mechanisms of muscular contraction.
- BUILD THE STRENGTH AND STABILITY OF YOUR CORE: maintain balance while moving your limbs in space, and develop the stability in your core as you extend your limbs away from your centre, inadvertently building the strength and stability in your abdominals, back extensors and your hips.
- DEVELOP STRENGTH AND MUSCLE TONE: the conditioning exercises that we have included in our workouts will work on your lower body, particularly the glutes and the calves; as a total body workout that combines strength and grace, you’ll feel strong, sculpted and centered at the end.
- DEVELOP LONG, LEAN LEGS: by focusing on keeping the legs extended and toes pointed; and maintaining muscle length whilst under tension.
The real winner from attending this is the benefits you’re sure to reap from doing this cross training session:
- DISCOVER NEW WAYS OF WORKING OUT: Learn new exercises, discover new ways of working your body and enjoy moving to music. Exercise should be fun and enjoyable, and the double trouble class can combine something you know and help you get into something new.
- WORKING THE MULTIPLE FACETS OF YOUR MUSCLES (CROSS-TRAINING): When it comes to general fitness and building a balanced physique, the benefits of cross training applies, activating the different metabolic systems and mixing up your workouts, you will improve your fitness and strength levels, develop better coordination, and prevent your fitness gains from hitting a plateau.
- FIRE UP YOUR METABOLISM: Cross-training is the best way to boost your metabolism: your body is adjusting to two different workouts and it becomes a real fat burning machine!
- STIMULATE CIRCULATION AND OXYGENATION OF THE MUSCLES: combining the water workout with Barre is great for recovery as the heating up and cooling down of the body will help to increase blood flow
This article has been written in collaboration with Alicia Antonuccio of AquaspinTM and Cheryl Lin of Eat Train Love.