…especially when there’s a hottie in class.
Yes, yoga is about focusing on breath and spending time with your body, getting to know it and how far it can bend and flex. Let’s be real here – our minds tend to wander much more than anyone will admit.
- HELLO WORLD (and hey cutie), meet my butt.
- YES! I can check out the person behind me without being too obvious.
- Need to perk up my butt in case the cutie in class is looking.
- Who was the brilliant pioneer who decided it was a great idea to fold over in half and then stay still?!
- Oh shoot I forgot that my heels should touch the mat.
- Is my ujjayi breathing loud enough?!