What you’ll need:
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened powdered green tea
- 1/3 maca powder
- 1 tablespoon manuka honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of sesame seeds or shredded coconut
How to make it:
- Soak the pitted dates in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Add the dates, the green tea, the maca powder, the manuka honey, and the coconut oil into a food processor and mix until the mixture turns into a smooth doughy texture.
- Take out the mixture and roll into balls of your desired size.
- Spread the sesame seeds or shredded coconut onto an empty plate and roll the balls around until fully covered.