We all live busy lives and all crave a little sweet snack here and there. Here’s a simple healthy recipe that will help satisfy the sweet cravings, especially with all the holiday goodies tempting you!
What you’ll need:
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Organic goji berries (to your taste)
- Organic dried cranberries or blueberries (to your taste)
How to make it:
- Soak the pitted dates in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Add the dates, the peanut butter powder, the peanut butter, the coconut oil, the berries, pinch of salt into a food processor and mix until the mixture turns into a smooth doughy texture.
- Take out the mixture and roll into balls of your desired size.