The alarm rings and your stomach is grumbling as loud as a jet engine. We know, you’d rather snooze for another 15 minutes than wake up and prepare for the day, but trust us, considering how easy and delicious this recipe is, you’ll be thanking us or at least your stomachs will!
Here’s a quick way to get your yummy dose of AM protein into your stomach’s in a breeze.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 eggs
- pink salt (you can use normal salt too)
- fresh ground pepper
- chopped sundried tomatoes
- powdered smoked paprika
- powdered thyme
- fresh spinach
- tspn of coconut oil
- Optional: Milk and/or Cheese (suggestion to use cheddar or goat cheese)
How to make it:
- Break the eggs into a medium size bowl and start whisking. Season the eggs with the pink salt, fresh ground pepper, smoked paprika, and thyme to your desired taste.
- Skip this step if you’re not using any milk. If you’re adding milk, add about ¼ to ½ cup of milk while you’re whisking the eggs (depending on how many eggs you’re using).
- Heat the pan on low to medium heat. Add the coconut oil onto the pan.
- Pour your egg mixture into the pan and throw in a handful of spinach.
- Skip this step if you’re not using any cheese. If you’re adding milk, add a handful of grated cheese in.
- Let the egg mixture sit for a few seconds. Add a dash of each spice (the thyme and the smoked paprika).
- Scramble the eggs by stirring in a circular motion with a spatula to your desired texture. The longer you cook the eggs the drier it’ll get.